The University of North Carolina at Asheville Staff Council is a representative group of SHRA and EHRA staff members charged with advising the Chancellor and constructively addressing the concerns of UNC Asheville employees by:
● Seeking out the issues, interests, and ideas of employees,
● Developing proactive, progressive recommendations and presenting these to the Chancellor,
● Providing an effective communication link between the Chancellor and the employees,
● Fostering an open and positive environment throughout the University community,
● Supporting achievement of the University's mission of teaching, research, and public service.
The Staff Council will continually seek new opportunities for staff to offer their input, services, and experience.